[fwd] DIY-WB boards and kits READ ME

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Sat Nov 17 00:08:52 GMT 2001

[fwd from Bob Valentine]

We need to address a few items;

1. Parts Kits - Yes, Steve C is shipping the kits. No, he
can't reply to
every "have you shipped them?" email, and I know that he
is backlogged on
replies. *DO NOT* fill out the leftover kit form just
because you "think"
you got left out. All that does is make more work for me,
which I really
don't need.

Steve is doing a literal TON of work, give him time.

2. Boards - I should have the boards 11/20 or 11/21,
shipping will start a
day or two after that.

If you're on another list that's in on the DIY-WB group
purchases, PLEASE
spread this note. We can't know everywhere it's gotten
too.

- Bob Valentine
- bob at tecmark.com