De-lurk & injector question

Jon Escombe jone at gamma.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 00:09:57 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm starting a fuel injection project for my single-cylinder race bike, and
currently designing the throttle body.

I would like to use a hose-tail injector to keep things simple, but this
implies using injector designs from the 70's. (I'm thinking of using a Bosch
280-150-016 or 036). Has technology moved forward since then or are these
still valid injectors to start a project with?

Apologies if this is a newbie question, but I've looked in the archives &
couldn't find an answer there..

Thanks in advance,
Jon Escombe.