DSM ECU

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Mon Nov 19 20:30:45 GMT 2001

Todd Day of Technomotive knows the DSM ECU inside and
out, however I really don't know how much he would share.

I think he knows how to remap it.  It would be interesting
if you could convince him it would be worthwhile to assist
in figuring out some software to allow chip tuning of the
DSM's.  Bet it would be a BIG winner!!

Steve