lol.. fun for the whole family

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Nov 20 22:16:14 GMT 2001

steve ravet wrote:

> Hey, that's not very funny.  When I touched the switch it zapped me, and
> then a piece of glass from the exploding bulb got lodged in my eye, and
> I burned my tongue licking the battery to see if it was any good.
>
> --steve

Maybe it was static electricity.  Right before it happened, had anyone been
rubbing their hair against you to try to to make you stick to the wall?  You
need to be wattchful to prevent this type of thing.

Really.  This is no laughing matter.

Current statistics indicate that many accidents happen at ohm.  Circuit
simulations have the potential to be virtually lethal.

Shannen

P.S. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when your post came through. <G>