Air Flow Meter discussion (WAS: "I'm missing something...)

Will Reeve will at reeve.org.uk
Tue Nov 20 22:17:53 GMT 2001

http://www.carlton24v.co.uk/efilist/afmvmap.csv comma separated text file.
It's just a section of the large amount of data I collected. In the end we
decided to go the MAF route as to use the MAP output we needed rpm as well
to simulate AFM signal correctly. Also the engine seemed to go "atmospheric"
full scale quite quickly, the AFM still had quite a bit of dynamic range
left before it full scaled.

Will
P.S. MAF (hot film) has been bought but not installed yet, other things
cropped up a slowed us down!