FJO and NTK sensor placement

Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca
Mon Nov 26 14:47:29 GMT 2001

I asked Fred at FJO this same question.  It is to keep the outside air
access hole upright so it stays clean.

I don't think this is critical because I have run a narrowband sensor on my
motorcycle exhaust mounted exactly opposite to this position. No problems
experienced yet.

Neil

I was reading the install instructions that are on the FJO site for their
wideband O2 controller and noticed that they mention installing the sensor
so that the tip is _below_ the body of the sensor.  Why is this important?
<