WB O2 Sensor Connector Again

Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca
Mon Nov 26 19:10:07 GMT 2001

Steve,

Thanks for your input.  I do appreciate it when people share their
experiences.
 I,too, hope that my sensor is willing to work with me.  If it doesn't,
then from my perspective, replacing a $167 CDN sensor will greatly outweigh
the effort of installing a new Cal resistor.  This thing is just a hobby
for me and I don't want to throw money down a hole.

Now all I have to do is finish wiring up everything and try it out!

Neil

Wasn't trying to persecute you, just trying to help you with the lessons I
learned while building mine......

I don't plan on swapping sensors at all myself.  However, I hope the sensor
knows this and is willing to work with me.
<