WB O2 Sensor Connector Again

Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca
Mon Nov 26 19:18:30 GMT 2001

Andrew,
I related earlier the story of how I , purely by accident, bought my sensor
from the same auto parts dealer that FJO buys their's from.  I checked with
the dealer at that time about purchasing the matching female connector.
They don't have any source for that item.  FJO must source them somewhere
else.
Neil

Looks like FJO is keeping the Honda connector in their product.  Someone
mentioned they get their sensors from the local parts store.  Anyone care
guess how they get the female connector?  Is it likely that the connector
near the brake booster is available from a Honda dealer?

-Andrew
<