WB O2 Sensor Connector Again

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Mon Nov 26 20:31:42 GMT 2001

Okay, the four leaf clover doesn't ring a bell.  The US Yazaki connectors
I've worked with had Yazaki written on them.  It could be a jap connector
with no north american equivalent.  The Y-07 could be a Yazaki designation
for a connector series. (total speculation, grain of salt, yadda yadda...)
It could also be a date code, or a cavity number.  So could the M2.
I'll have to go find a Honda connector... that oughta be fun... GM/Ford land

here...