This EFI system vs. HALTECH & Apexi S-AFC

Leon Rathburn mos68x at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 04:26:46 GMT 2001

I'm not sure if many of you know what the HALTECH is, but it is an
"all-in-one" system that controls everything in the car. From injection to
spark control to A/F mixtures. I personally have a 97 Mitsubishi Mirage LS
Coupe with the 1.8L engine. I am looking to do something like that HALTECH
and my father emailed me this site and thought that I might be interested.

I am wondering how much this system can control, and whether or not it will
be compatible. I am into the high performance aspect and am looking for
something right now that will support my 450cc injectors. But I need
something that can control the fuel pressure at about 29psi so that I don't
make the mix too rich. The other main thing that I am kinda concerned about
is whether or not this system could control boost, either from a regular
turbo, or from a supercharger, or at least being able to interface with it
and still be able to control the mix.

Thanks for you help,
Leon