Seeking a little advice on EFI project

Sam Weatherby SWeatherby at winisp.net
Tue Nov 27 23:49:34 GMT 2001

I am putting a 400 into a '65 f100.
initially I am using a Tb from a "CFI" 5.0 HO. This has 20 ~50 lb\hr
injectors and will be fine for awhile.

Later I plan to upgrade to something like a carb spacer, only with
provisions for some injectors.
Then have an adapter off of that to mount 1 or 2 stock TB's from the
junkyard. (Cheaper than a big aftermarket one...)

You could probably do something like this two.
                                        -srw