DSM ECU

David Boone dave at iboone.net
Tue Nov 27 19:54:57 GMT 2001

There has been a version of his mods out there that allow you to play
with the stock fuel maps and what not via the diagnostic port and a
laptop.  It's been out for a few years as far as I know, but never
actually released.

http://www.tunerstein.com has some DSM logging stuff as well.  I use
(and love) the Palm based logger from them.  I also own the laptop based
logger from TMO.  (You can use the same cable.)  There are some free
downloads on http://www.tunerstein.com you can nab to play with some of
the software, though you will need to buy a cable to actually log
anything.

- Dave