MSD 6A

J. Scott ty1295 at home.com
Wed Nov 28 00:16:03 GMT 2001

I was first exposed to MSD's in 93, buddy bought a 6AL for a sandrail we
were building.  My first thought was, that was a waste.

After 4 years of offroad abuse, I was sold.  I swear you can ignite water
with it.

Needless to say I have 1 on all my "hotrods"  3 in total now.

I have noticed reduced cap/rotor life.  But they have worked great for me.

Jeff