Possible virus

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 20:27:43 GMT 2001

Joe is such a nice guy, it was kind of him to share this message with me.

Me, I just switched off  my virus protection when upgrading the motherboard
of my trusty old PC.

What a plonker I am - had to re-install windows as Norton could identify the
files that were infected but not inoculate them.

I have still lost the use of drive A - this is a nasty little succer.

Apologies to all who suffered because of my lack of diligence.

Hugh