MSD 6A

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:05:57 GMT 2001

I've got an MSD 6A and so far it's been adequate. Had a problem with the
tach adaptor that took a while to figure out. I have heard of some
realability concerns though and I heard somewhere that a lot of racers
(NASCAR perhaps) run at least two MSD's so as to hav failover. Now this is
probably just cheap insurance but does kind of question the quality of the
box.
Again I've had no problems with mine to date but rumor mill does indicate
that there is potentioal