MSD 6A

The Dupuis dupuis10 at telusplanet.net
Wed Nov 28 04:39:27 GMT 2001

Yeah - every time I see a car slow down following a restart it usually
recovers after half a lap or so - murder on tracks like Daytona with huge
gaps between 2nd and 3rd gears, but not too bad at Bristol.  Also - and this
is just my opinion - all the cars use 2 boxes for redundancy rather than
last-lap shenanigans, they all use them partly because they MUST work to
some degree (for their application anyway) and partly for the sponsorship,
and they probably have a higher than normal failure rate because all the
teams are probably trying to soup the boxes up looking for an advantage.

Matt