MSD 6A Autronic CDI

Joe Beninca beninca at ains.net.au
Wed Nov 28 01:38:38 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <beninca at ains.net.au>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2001 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: MSD 6A Autronic CDI

Hello

There is MSD but there are also other CDI's
Autronic has a 4 channel, multi spark, power selectable CDI.
The power selection is great to keep plugs fowling at low speed, but can be
dropped down to normal power at higher speeds to stop wearing away the spark
plugs.
Its worth a look.

Joe

PS there has been many viruses lately. I as well as many other "keyboard
tapers" have been hit. We all need to be vigilant.