Seeking a little advice on EFI project

Tomas J. Sokorai Sch. tsokorai at xperts.cl
Wed Nov 28 12:44:44 GMT 2001

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 23:01, Ludis Langens wrote:

> Instead of reinventing the wheel, why not swap over the fuel injection
> from an EFI 302?  You have three choices (and sub choices within those):

is the stock ECU hackable enough?... I want to write my own code, not only
modify the data tables.
I guess that the idea of stripping the EFI components of a later 302 is
pretty good for the TB, sensors, gas lines and pump, but for the ECU I guess
it is more a "personal achievement" thing :)
The other thing is that maybe it's easier for me to put stuff from other,
more common engines in my efi project, because in my country, Ford 302s are
scarce as hen's teeth, so the search for a donor engine for a ready EFI will
be "the neverending story" :)

Thanks!,

Tomas Sokorai