Picture of completed PCB?

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Fri Nov 30 01:49:20 GMT 2001

Does anyone have a picture of their assembled PCB, using the group-buy
parts kit?  I have a picture of a completed PCB, but it was not with the
group buy parts.  I notice there are several differences in some of the
components.  It would be helpful to me if I had a picture that showed the
exact same components I have.  I'm starting the assembly on mine tonight,
and want to make sure I do it right the first time!  :)

Thanks,
Brian