New guy looking for some background

Bill Gilroy w.gilroy at verizon.net
Thu Nov 1 04:30:32 GMT 2001

Hello all,

I am new to DIY-EFI and I am in the process of gathering information
so I can ask questions that make sense.  I checked out some of the FI
sites and Barnes and Noble and I have found one book that looks like a
good introduction to the subject.  I was thinking of purchasing "Fuel
Injection: Installation, Performance Tuning, Modifications" by Jeff
Hartman.  Is there any other good references to get me started?

My application is a 1500cc MG Midget if that matters.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy at verizon.net