OEM Electric Water Pumps

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at baesystems.com
Tue Oct 2 09:06:25 GMT 2001

This is a good pump, but quite expensive. A friend of mine has one on a car he
races and yes it does reduce weight, runs at very low duty when the car is moving
and provides good cooling.  I believe that Audi might be using an electric water
pump but I'm unsure. Once the OEMs start to use them the price will drop to
something reasonable.

turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com on 01/10/2001 14:57:12
Please respond to diy_efi at diy-efi.org@INTERNET at wtgw