Software and Hardware request !

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 2 16:48:50 GMT 2001

Don Berry wrote:
> Maybe, Mr. Wright
> would share his secret fro the tools involved.

This is too funny.  Somebody pick me up off the floor.  I can't catch my
breath...

If Ed really were Mr. Right to the DIY community, the majority of the reason for
this list wouldn't exist!

A wise man does not give away his source of income!  Professional engine tuners
fall somewhere between wise and paranoid, having characteristics of both.

Santi may benefit from being able to monitor a reprogramming event if he could
find a local shop/dealership capable of doing such a task, and one that's
willing to allow him to be involved in what will be percieved as a potentially
fatal process to the ecm.  Maybe, Santi, it's time to make a friend within the
local dealership's service department.