Spark plug pic's

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 2 17:24:56 GMT 2001

At Incoming there is a doc by Bob R. about using a 747, for ignition only.
If your working with a reluctor type distributor, just follow what he did.

Acoustic sensors are, and for ever will be a poor way to look for
detonation.  If you want to hunt for noises, then just use a K/S, and an
op-amp tied to a comparator.   J+S has a high rent unit that uses a
processor, that some seem to happy with.
Bruce