Spark plug pic's

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:44:44 GMT 2001

This might be handled Best by retofitting your Cab with the ECU from a G-60
powered Corrado. It has knock sensing capabilites as well as ignition and
fuel curves based on MAP values. I know this isn't the answer you are
looking for but it might be the easiest/most effective method.
Justin
Turbo 92 Vw Jetta