Software and Hardware request !

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:54:38 GMT 2001

thanx... i guess.  It looks like reprograming the FLASH PCM is a little too
far above me, and I don't feel that I would have the time or the expertise
to start from scratch and figure it all out myself.  So I guess my plan now
is just to replace the current ECM with one of the older ones for my engine
which use a PROM.  I think I will unfortunately loose my ability to have
sequential injection, but the current box seems untouchable to me right now.
  For those of you on the GM ECM mailing list, I'll probably be asking quite
a few questions on the computer swap there.

-santi