Correct A:F Ratio @ WOT?

Jon Davis jfdavis at epix.net
Wed Oct 3 03:09:31 GMT 2001

I don't want to measure the output of the O2... I can do that with my DMM. I
am going to make a circuit that adds an offset to the output of the sensor
to tell some lies to the ECU. I wanted to know the esr so I could make the
output of my offset circuit mimic the sensor better. Guess I'll just shoot
for 100k and call it good enough. When I measured the output of my O2 during
closed loop cruise, the average was .56 V which seems a little rich.

Jon Davis