Correct A:F Ratio @ WOT?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 3 03:28:37 GMT 2001

Why not just run open loop?.  then pick the AFRs you want to run.
Might wind up being alot easier then what your looking to do.  Some of the
ecms are real picky about transistion times, and expected changes for BL
changes.

BTW, not all cars run at 14.7:1 in closed loop.

There are reasons for GM to inventory 100s of O2 sensors.  If they were so
simple and universal, one would work for everything
Bruce

From: "Jon Davis" <jfdavis at epix.net>
Subject: Re: Correct A:F Ratio @ WOT?