Software and Hardware request !

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:54:44 GMT 2001

So, the main reason for me wanting to try SFI is mainly acedemia.  I was
just very interested in wht it takes to come up with the correct algorithms,
and how one implements SFI.  One of the reasons for choosing SFI though is
that I may try to make a new composite intake manifold (in the future),
which due to the hand making process will not flow exactly the same through
every cylinder, and consequently, I wanted to have the ability to have
injector have its own map.  But this was just a brain storm, and by the time
I get to trying to make a composite intake, I could probably find a way to
do SFI.  Also, I was interested in doing a junkyard turbo install, but this
meant completely changing the fuel and spark maps which is what led me to
the question of reprogramming a FLASH ECM in the fist place.  It looks like
my best option now is to look for an older ECM, get it working on my car,
and then go from there.  Looks like I've got a fair amount of research to do
in order to find the best ECM for my application.  But hopefully by next
summer I'll have the car running on a new computer.  If you guys have any
more suggestions, I'd love it.  thanks for everything so far.

-santi u