The "Perfect" Garage

Con Torrisi mini at bretts.com.au
Thu Oct 4 00:06:22 GMT 2001

Not a bad list to start with Bruce, but if its a wish then I'd add some toys
like:
Ferarri F50
Lamborgini Diablo
Assorted Corvettes small and big block.
Nissan R34 GTR
Toyota Supra TT
A few Minis
A good selection of American V8 engines and Jap 4 6 and 8 efi turbo engines
Mechanics probably from the Ferarri F1 team and few others hand picked
Selected machinists, engineers, tuners
(the above people would be there primarily to transfer knowledge)

Then the biggest wish would be enough time to play with it all!!!

Oh yes, and a wet skid pan, a drag strip, and 3 mile complex circuit...
Hmmm, may have just blown the 60X40 restriction

Its nice to dream.

Cheers

Con