Software and Hardware request !

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 4 01:23:21 GMT 2001

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but a SEFI GN stands as good or better chance of
passing an emission test in batch fire mode then SEFI.
Shh, remember this is an actual documented *thing*.
Shhh, no theory or make believe, feel free to refer to the Gnttype archives.
Even the acrhives here, look for those by Ward Spoonmore.  Course you can
agrue that this is real world stuff, and not supported by theory <g>.
Bruce