Oz WB PCB buy - sold out

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Oct 4 05:07:13 GMT 2001

All 48 PCBs for the oz DIY-WB:

   http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/

have been accounted for, and about half have been shipped (the
rest are awaiting the sensor and/or the parts kit).

It was never my intention to make more than enough PCBs to satisfy
what I estimated as the local DIY demand, but due to the response
from here and the US/Canada, I'm considering having more made, so
I'd be interested to hear from you (use the above page, not this list)
if you missed out.

I'm still playing with the KC-5300 display with a view to rescaling
it for the above kit (probably would have finished except for running
and chasing up all those orders ;-).

Peter.