Low compression vs high compression turbos-which will yield more power?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 9 22:52:26 GMT 2001

I think it was Bruce Crower that did a rather complete series of dyno tests
to answer that.  Started at like 9:1 and started dropping CR, and raising
boost.  Got down to 4:1 and got the most HP, trouble was the engine wasn't
driveable in other then in boost.
  All things in moderation.
Bruce
  (running about 8.8:1, and luvin it).