DIY_EFI Digest V5 #783

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Tue Oct 9 23:33:19 GMT 2001

Lyndon,

Try looking at the Nikon 900 series.  I don't know what this guy used, but
the Nikon can picture a dime full screen.  I think it's the best for
technical pictures.  Got an RCA (crap) will get the Nikon next and
(potentially) have pictures like this.  Potentially because the limiting
factor would be me.

dh