Small victories Part 2 (Emulator)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 10 06:18:48 GMT 2001

Evening all,

This summer has been pretty busy (for all I would suspect), but now that it
appears that I have somehow broken the car, I might as well write about the
fun that I have had with it.  I know that there are some that don't really
like the idea of an emulator, but for some of us it works.  once I could sit
down & play & think about what I was doing, & see a reaction to a change
(almost instantly) it makes more sense to me.  I still have LOTS to learn &
look forward to more playing, but I thought I would share what I have now
(FWIW).

http://r71camaro.homestead.com/Emulator.html

Bob Wooten
r71chevy at earthlink.net