Megasquirt group buy

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Wed Oct 10 09:36:43 GMT 2001

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a megasquirt group buy ongoing. I have
downloaded the stuff about it off the web, and after reading the source
code have discovered that it is nigh on perfect for the EFI conversion I
am planning on my 13B rotary. It is a testament to Al and Bruce how easy
the source code is to read that I could get to the bottom of it so
quickly.

Anyway, there were one or 2 mails about a group buy a few weeks ago, but
then no mention of it anywhere else. I have scoured the relevant web
sites, but can't find anything. Can anyone shed light on this?

Rgds

Bill Shurvinton