Wide band O2 parts kits update

David Gregory dcg1174 at tntech.edu
Wed Oct 10 22:50:45 GMT 2001

No terribly important content here.  Just a little comment i suppose

Steve purchase parts for 500 kits @ $11.50 a kit, which comes to $5750 out
of his own pocket.  Only temporarily i hope. Still, i for one, find this to
be nothing short of amazing.  If only 400 kits are sold right away, hes out
$1150 until the extras get bought...

The guys doing the megasquirt unit are likewise making huge contributions of
their own time and resources.

As i said... simply amazing.

Sorry for the clutter, I felt a public thank you was in order.

David