Question about DIY-WB Kits

Jason Mauldin jmauld at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 00:36:19 GMT 2001

--0-1900253315-1002760568=:12499

I'm new to the board and have been following the discussions on the WB kits.  Could someone do a total cost for everything that you would need to complete this kit?
Also will the honda o2 sensor fit into the standard o2 threaded hole, and would there be a way to convert the signal for the WB o2 sensor back to a signal that is usable by the engine computer?
Thanks
Jason

Make a great connection at <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mktg/mail/txt/tagline/?http://personals.yahoo.com" target="_blank">Yahoo! Personals</a>.