plug readings vs electronics

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Thu Oct 11 12:19:31 GMT 2001

The pressure drop over the turbo is also worth noting, that in itself will
cause a large temperature difference. In some applications the pressure drop
alone can change the temperature several hundred degrees F.

I guess that Autometer does not have any suitable probes for installing
before the turbo, at least I haven't seen one. But the EGT meter is far more
useful if the probe is installed before the turbo.

Jörgen