Lst - The ability

Matt Henson hensonator at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:08:41 GMT 2001

It's not a surprise that the virus scanner doesn't
catch it.  It's a trojan horse, not a proper virus.
Anyone can write a simple program to reformat a hard
drive or kill the FLASH chip.  There's no reason for
Norton to see that any virus signature.  Maybe it
would pick up on the behavior of the program (direct
access to the FLASH or HDD boot sector) and warn you.
I'm not going to find out, though :-).

-Matt