turbos

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Thu Oct 11 20:11:12 GMT 2001

I agree with Bruce on this one here.  The reason I am
on this list is that I sold my turbo DSM's to buy a
used BMW 325is.  I love the Bimmer, as it's build quality,
handling, and brakes are MUCH better than the DSM/Mitsus.

However, I LUST for the feeling that the boost gave
me when it hit.  I am trying to plan out putting
either a turbo, or possibly a Lysholm type supercharger
on my BMW.

It is an addiction that I cannot begin to explain...

Steve

Stephen M. Andersen, P.E.                              (302) 326-6405
Technical Director                                    FAX  (302) 326-6401
AdvanTek International, LLC                     Cell   (302) 547-9842
56 Read's Way                               andersen at Advan-Tek.com
New Castle, DE 19720