Pics of pistons

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 00:32:24 GMT 2001

OR--rather than learn to do a bit of research before spending money, so
that I won't be upset with myself, I'd rather refuse to admit that I made a
dorkomatic choice, and wasted a bunch of my money.

So--I'll just b*tch at the guys who tell me the facts! (Which were
generally learned from ugly experience !!)

And--when the sumbitch comes apart, I'll have wasted even MORE money than I
did on the pistons, so THEN I'll behave even MORE rudely! WAAAAAAAAH !!

Greg