Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Mon Oct 15 02:30:27 GMT 2001

Alright, it looks like I stepped into a royal pissing
match here.

All I was freaking trying to say was that Aerocharger's
boost curve chart for comparison was a crock of doo-doo.

I never ever claimed that superchargers are better than
turbos, blah blah blah.  Obviously that one can
be debated ad-infinitum depending on what is most
important to you and your application.

Based on the fine response and intelligent discussion that
seems to be prevalent on this list, I suppose I should just
a discussion where I could make an intelligent and learned
contribution (unlike all of the computer and electrical stuff).

However since all I know is apparently what I read
in magazines, I'll shut up now.

And if anyone is wondering, yes I had a bad day...

Steve

(sig deleted so as not to incriminate myself...)