Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Mon Oct 15 11:53:57 GMT 2001

-> All I was freaking trying to say was that Aerocharger's
-> boost curve chart for comparison was a crock of doo-doo.

 Either I didn't get the same web page you guys did, or their site is
"Explorer-enhanced" to where parts are invisible, because coming off
their main page, all I found were lists of Aerocharger dealers.