Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 15 13:49:54 GMT 2001

OK, so we have some additional Backpressure.
Just adds a little more EGR, using a cam with less overlap then a N/A, and
that negates the BP, drawback, to a large degree.

The 2x backpressure number is also, for rather mild applications, where
things are set for an absolute min of *lag*.

Toss in an automatic tranny into the mix, and the *lag* is an asset.   Also,
engine displacement.   Also, in some applications your tire limited, so
having instant boost is just a waste of HP, since you may not be able to
hook up the tires anyway with instant HP.
Bruce

From: "Greg Hermann" <bearbvd at mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)