O2 sensor meter

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 00:16:23 GMT 2001

You could have a second set of LEDs, just slow down the
signal from the first set before feeding it to the second. I
got another request for 2 sets of LEDs, to monitor both
sides of the engine at the same time.  That would require
a second sensor and support circuitry.

In operation it has been observed that a couple of LEDs
are flashing all the time due to variations in the sensor
signal.  This could be minimized by slowing the LED
display response time down a bit; I'm open to suggestions
on just how much.

Bruce Roe