Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Ray Drouillard RayLists at quixnet.net
Tue Oct 16 01:23:09 GMT 2001

> At 5:59 PM 10/15/01, Ray Drouillard wrote:
> >>
> >> There seems to be a lot of energy in the exhaust gas, that's for sure.
> >>
> >> -Steve
> >
> >I wonder if you can extract that energy without costing an equal or
greater
> >amount at the crankshaft.  It would be an interesting mileage increase
> >modification for a hybrid car.
> >

> >Ray Drouillard
>
> Hey--I LIKE the idea of a multi row, three thousand plus cubic inch radial
> turbo compound in a hybrid car!! :-)
>
> Sort of a different kind of hybrid from what I think you meant, but????
>
> Where have you been, Ray??
>
> Greg

Actually, I just found out that the list is back up.  I was looking for some
info that I knew was on the site, so I looked it up in Google and found that
the list is back up.

I also noticed that the UEGO project is finished.  I downloaded the whole
thing.  I wonder if it bears any resemblance to my original design.

Ray Drouillard