Algorithms

kylehowl kylehowl at engr.colostate.edu
Tue Oct 16 19:31:10 GMT 2001

We are a group of engineering students designing an engine control system for
a race car and are looking for refrences for our fuel injection and spark
ignition.  Mainly algorithms for both systems.  We are using a Motorola MCore
chip to drive both systems.  Any help would be useful so that we are aware of
our options...i.e. after-market systems, drivers, software, etc.  Thanks.