Aerochargers etc: real back pressure numbers

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Tue Oct 16 20:22:30 GMT 2001

In my previous lifetime with turbo mitsubishis, I took a car
with a factory tiny turbo, and simply by porting the ex. manifold, turbine
housing and turbine outlet (O2 housing), and putting on a 3" exhaust
with 3" hi-flow cat and straight thru muffler, I brought the
boost threshold WAY down.

The performance difference was amazing...

Steve