Wide-band O2 sensor - Hugo?

Ray Drouillard RayLists at quixnet.net
Wed Oct 17 04:20:15 GMT 2001

I was one of the folks that went off list.  If I dig through my CD archives,
I can probably find the original messages.

Anyhow, I pencilled a few schematics, scanned them in, and sent them to the
group.  They were picked up and combined with other ideas.  After Garfield
came back and announced that he had completed his design, and that we could
buy one (with the promise of not reverse-engineering it), the emails dropped
off.  I figured that everyone had lost interest.

Anyhow, I just found one of my old schematics.  I actually made that one on
the computer.  I'll send it straight to you, since I don't like posting
binaries to a list (usually)

Ray