long life A/F sensor

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 17 14:13:42 GMT 2001

Speedpro seems to be using about the same sensor, and they are getting
relatively good service life out of them, and even in unleaded racing fuel
applications.   There are alot of fast Buick GNs running the Speedpro
(actually FUEL) ecms.

If your really worried about getting the max life out of it, just use it
when your actually tuning.
Bruce